Monday, January 24, 2011
- Name: Practical Bioethics
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
The Center for Practical Bioethics is a nonprofit, free-standing and independent organization nationally recognized for its work in practical bioethics. Since 1984, the Center has helped patients and their families, healthcare professionals, policymakers and corporate leaders grapple with ethically complex issues in medicine and research. For more go to www.practicalbioethics.org. The editor of this blog is John Carney at the Center. For questions or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When Do Doctors Override a Patient's Wishes?
- A Doctor's Religious Beliefs May Influence His End...
- Developing Independent Senior Living
- Health Care and Social Justice from the Heartland ...
- Martin Luther King Day
- Medicare and End of Life Counseling
- Why not repeal Patient Self Determination Act?
- Center in the News
- Top Ten Lectures in Bioethics
- Top 10 Podcasts: The Bioethics Channel