Tuesday, July 12, 2011
- Name: Practical Bioethics
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
The Center for Practical Bioethics is a nonprofit, free-standing and independent organization nationally recognized for its work in practical bioethics. Since 1984, the Center has helped patients and their families, healthcare professionals, policymakers and corporate leaders grapple with ethically complex issues in medicine and research. For more go to www.practicalbioethics.org. The editor of this blog is John Carney at the Center. For questions or suggestions, email email@example.com.
- The Ethics of Translational Research
- RSVP Today for Flanigan Lecture
- June 2011 Top 10 Bioethics Channel
- Media Coverage IOM Report
- What's Next? The IOM Report on Pain
- IOM Report on Pain this Wednesday
- Working with a Chronic Disease
- Caring for Those in a Vegetative State
- Save the Date! Flanigan Lecture July 26
- Captain America: The Next Great Research Ethics Mo...