Friday, June 19, 2009
- Name: Practical Bioethics
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
The Center for Practical Bioethics is a nonprofit, free-standing and independent organization nationally recognized for its work in practical bioethics. Since 1984, the Center has helped patients and their families, healthcare professionals, policymakers and corporate leaders grapple with ethically complex issues in medicine and research. For more go to www.practicalbioethics.org. The editor of this blog is John Carney at the Center. For questions or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contradictions in Healthcare Delivery
- What has Karen Quinlan taught us?
- The Algorithms of Arguing for Treatment of a Minor...
- TV Series Seeking Stories on How We Die
- Pallimed: A Hospice & Palliative Medicine Blog: 'W...
- Educating Our Emotions
- The Ethics of Untreated Pain
- Moral Judgements & Ethical Analysis
- Bioethics Centers Celebrate Anniversaries
- Center Warns of Unintended Consequences of Propose...