Friday, July 10, 2009
- Name: Practical Bioethics
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
The Center for Practical Bioethics is a nonprofit, free-standing and independent organization nationally recognized for its work in practical bioethics. Since 1984, the Center has helped patients and their families, healthcare professionals, policymakers and corporate leaders grapple with ethically complex issues in medicine and research. For more go to www.practicalbioethics.org. The editor of this blog is John Carney at the Center. For questions or suggestions, email email@example.com.
- Chaplains and Ethical Analysis
- Health Reform & End of Life Care
- Is healthcare an American "right?"
- Religion-Healthcare Policy. Do the Twain Meet?
- The Values of Health Reform
- "Because that's what we do here..."
- The End of Life Equation
- The Ethics of Care for Undocumented Immigrants
- THE "R" WORD -- RATIONING!
- Medical Futility Blog -- by Thaddeus Pope: Lawyers...