Tuesday, November 17, 2009
- Name: Practical Bioethics
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
The Center for Practical Bioethics is a nonprofit, free-standing and independent organization nationally recognized for its work in practical bioethics. Since 1984, the Center has helped patients and their families, healthcare professionals, policymakers and corporate leaders grapple with ethically complex issues in medicine and research. For more go to www.practicalbioethics.org. The editor of this blog is John Carney at the Center. For questions or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Raising Problems Before Offering Solutions
- End of Life Debate Continues
- What should count in rating doctors?
- Medical Professionalism: What's trust -- not truth...
- Pallimed: A Hospice & Palliative Medicine Blog: Ad...
- Picking a Fight on Normative Ethics
- Genetics, Jewish Diseases and Personalized Medicin...
- Death and the Colostomy Bag
- No Country for Sick Men
- Bending the Cost Curve