Friday, November 12, 2010
- Name: Practical Bioethics
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
The Center for Practical Bioethics is a nonprofit, free-standing and independent organization nationally recognized for its work in practical bioethics. Since 1984, the Center has helped patients and their families, healthcare professionals, policymakers and corporate leaders grapple with ethically complex issues in medicine and research. For more go to www.practicalbioethics.org. The editor of this blog is John Carney at the Center. For questions or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working with the Aging Workforce
- The Challenges of Caregiving
- Playing God Take Two
- The Case for Death with Dignity
- Playing God?
- Medicare Coverage for Advance Care Planning
- Do we need to round on J.B. today?
- The Home of the Future
- Time is Running Out to Register For ...
- A Blog on "Futile CPR"