Wednesday, January 27, 2010
- Name: Practical Bioethics
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
The Center for Practical Bioethics is a nonprofit, free-standing and independent organization nationally recognized for its work in practical bioethics. Since 1984, the Center has helped patients and their families, healthcare professionals, policymakers and corporate leaders grapple with ethically complex issues in medicine and research. For more go to www.practicalbioethics.org. The editor of this blog is John Carney at the Center. For questions or suggestions, email email@example.com.
- "Extraordinary Messiness"
- Ashley X Revisited
- Replacing the Medicare Hospice Benefit
- Reasoning through the rationing of end-of-life car...
- Making or Having a Baby: The Ethics of Genetic Tes...
- Honoring Martin Luther King
- Rationing Healthcare for the Elderly: Justified?
- Did Anyone Know It Was National Vaccination Week?
- Paradoxes in advance care planning
- Who is Practicing Medicine Here?